Daily Blog #275: IP Theft Panel at ADUC

IP Theft Panel at ADUC by David Cowen - Hacking Exposed Computer Forensics Blog

Hello Reader,
           Last week I talked about the talk I am giving at SANS DFIR Summit. Today I want to talk about the panel I'll be on at the AccessData Users Conference on IP Theft. I think this will be a great panel that will expose those attendee's to the whole life cycle of an IP Theft case to trial. The panel will have Pierre Lidome fron Schlumberger providing the perspective of the inside forensics investigator, Sheryl Falk from Winston & Strawn providing the perspective of outside counsel and myself talking about being the outside expert.

We are going to walk through:
  • How a case starts and ends, from detection to testimony
  • The different roles each of us plays in the process
  • The triggering events that causes each of us to get engaged
  • How we work together
  • Cases we've worked
I think this is going to be a great panel and I'm excited that this is the first year AccessData has opened their conference up to a public CFP. If you are going to be there I hope you attend and ask lots of questions!

Also Read: Daily Blog #274

Post a Comment